Gennadiy Druzenko in “Antipodes”: the dead Constitution, a prison for presidents, “run-down” Maidan, Medvedchuk’s case, sanctions
The Islandia channel published a video of a conversation of CCD Chairman of the Board Gennadiy Druzenko with Serhiy Ivanov, a popular blogger and the “Antipodes” program host.
The two-hour talk show went beyond merely constitutional issues, covering a wide circle of problems:
- What is aristocracy and elite;
- Themajor challenges for Ukraine today;
- What is constitutional design;
- What is wrong with our Constitution, and how it should look like;
- The concentration of power in the hands of the President;
- WhetherweneedtheProsecutor’sOfficethewayitlookstodayandaProsecutorGeneralmaybenot a certified lawyer;
- Whether a new constitution should contain a provision on denaturalization;
- How much we can trust the “Medvedchuk’s tapes” and whether Proroshenko should be a suspect in Medvedchuk’s case;
- Whom to blame for the case of Maidan having been in fact not solved for the eighth year and whether Yanukovych will not repulse his in-absentia sentence through the European Court of Human Rights;
- How to stop, in a fast and legitimate way, the activities of pro-Russian forces in Ukraine.
A long watch worth watching (in Ukrainian):